Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Website/Forums

How about a business subforum?

I was thinking about this as I was mulling over new ways to grow the business this weekend. What does everyone think about creating a business subforum which is accessible to verified dealers only where we can discuss ideas and best practices on how to sell/market/design/install AMX, as well as discuss some of the more successful business practices that have worked for us. We can't discuss things like margins and strategies in the open forums because of the ability of end users to register and access the posts. It would also be a good place for the AMX sales staff to participate and discuss strategies, ideas, and suggestions.

As I'm typing this, I think about the wealth of information that the folks at AMX West in Orange County offer anytime you see them. Any time you're able to spend with either of the two David's up there or our sales reps is always energizing and motivational. A business forum might offer them and others at AMX like them a way to communicate with more dealers about topics with which they're comfortable speaking, and at their convenience.

I think something like this would be of great benefit to the dealers.

--John

Comments

• Jimweir192Jimweir192 Posts: 502
    +1 Great idea
  • the8thstthe8thst Posts: 470
    Check out www.integrationpros.org

It is not solely AMX, but it is completely for residential integrators. There is a lot of traffic there, it is a private forum for professionals in the custom AV industry, and there are some really smart people over there.

I check this forum for programming content and IP for all other work related content.