Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware

Wanted: NXI master front metal plate for NXC-ME (serial port/LEDs)

I recently swapped out a card for an old NXI with an NXC-ME for standalone IP testing and while the NXC-ME card has a metal plate on the back, I can't find the front plate for the NXI (with the AMX logo/master), which leaves a hole in the front of the NXI. It's pretty old but I'd like it to look presentable with the other gear.

If you have an extra one that you'd like to part with then let me know! I'm interested! $$$ If you have a front bezel for the NXI that would be great too.

Regards,
John

Comments

• PyroGuyPyroGuy Posts: 121
    I know you posted a while ago but I didn't see any response. Did you ever find a cover plate or it still an open hole? I just saw your posting when looking for something else NXC-ME related.

I may have one - just want to confirm with you the model. Let me know. I can email you an image of what I have.
  • AMXJeffAMXJeff Posts: 450
    zeroio wrote: »
    I recently swapped out a card for an old NXI with an NXC-ME for standalone IP testing and while the NXC-ME card has a metal plate on the back, I can't find the front plate for the NXI (with the AMX logo/master), which leaves a hole in the front of the NXI. It's pretty old but I'd like it to look presentable with the other gear.

If you have an extra one that you'd like to part with then let me know! I'm interested! $$$ If you have a front bezel for the NXI that would be great too.

Regards,
    John

PM me your address I will mail you one.
  • zeroiozeroio Posts: 13
    Thanks everyone!! I appreciate the response... this is a great community.