Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

Protected Setup Problem

I have the NXD-1200VG Touchpanel. Theres a weird problem with my panel: I can not access to the protected setup. It does not appear and it doesn't matter in which way I try it. Does anyone know this problem and has an solution?

Comments

• mpullinmpullin Posts: 949
    I have the NXD-1200VG Touchpanel. Theres a weird problem with my panel: I can not access to the protected setup. It does not appear and it doesn't matter in which way I try it. Does anyone know this problem and has an solution?

Try sending the command SETUP to the panel.
  • ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    Another way if the device is not connected to a master...

Power the unit up and while doing so, hold your finger in the center of the display. Don't let go. After boot up you'll be taken to the setup page after 6 seconew.

Also, sometimes the panel is so badly out of calibration (or it's lost its settings) that you get to bootup but no button pushes work. In this case, hold your finger in the center until it gets to the setup page. Then, keep holding it for 6 seconds longer and it'll go into calibration mode.
  • Once you're in make sure you have front panel setup access enabled in the setup menu.