Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

Any programmers/installers on Maui?

Looking for a programmer/installer on the island of Maui who might be willing to take care of some on-site work for me in the future. I'll be there in a few weeks and would love to meet with anyone interested.

I'm looking for someone of good character. I value honor and character more than skill even though skill is important. Please respond here or pm me, or email me at info@ahtscorp.com

Mahalo!

--John

Comments

• :cool:
    Bump
  • ryanwwryanww Posts: 196
    I am not in Maui, but Southern California.. I wouldn't mind going over!
  • I know what you mean, Hawaii is definitely a nice place to be :).

By the way, if you're looking for a little getaway, airfare from LAX to Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines is only about $320 R/T right now which is pretty good. San Diego to Maui on the other hand, I had to book at $670+
  • mkassalmkassal Posts: 12
    ALoha

Hi John,

I was AMX ACE in the past.......

I am am located in South Maui, most of my work is either South Maui or the West Side........hopefully you are not working on a project in Hana! :) [For those of you who are reading this....its a 2hr drive....and a driving battle against 300 other tourists on 50 single lane bridges......]

Mike
    smarthousecontrol@gmail.com
  • Aloha Mike. This one's in Makena, at Black Sand beach (Naupaka), close to you. I know what you mean about driving to Hana. For me it's made worse by the fact that it would be relatively close if there was a way to go around the south point of the island, but instead you have to drive all the way around the other end of the island to get to it.

I'll shoot you an email on Monday, the client may be adding some new stuff.

Mahalo,
    John
  • mkassalmkassal Posts: 12
    Okay

I am 10mins away from your project location. I live right behind the Waliea Firehouse area. Would be happy to help you out with AMX issues....Aloha, Mike.