Home AMX User Forum AMX Control Products
Options

Old AMX Icon font

Due to a crash, I'm moving to a new laptop. One thing that I did not back up on the old one was the fonts folder. Many of the older touch panels want the old AMX Icon font (amx_icons.ttf).

Anyone have a copy?

Comments

• Options
    shr00m-dewshr00m-dew Posts: 394
    Attached... Installing TPD3 didn't put these back?
  • Options
    I noticed the same thing for me when I switched. I went from an XP x32 machine that had it to a Windows 7 x64 machine and then lost it.
  • Options
    shr00m-dew wrote: »
    Attached... Installing TPD3 didn't put these back?

No. TPDesign3 didn't help.

I've also noticed that with Win7, you can go to Control Panel/Fonts some will randomly disappear from the view even though they are still there. Come back later and they will show up again.

Overall, several fonts that were on my Vista laptop are not on Win7. I had issues with several touch panels including some of the standard ones used in the AMX templates that were not there. Fonts like Dungeon.

Even though I don't use it except for play, my next major challenge is VA. It installs but has database errors.

Thanks.
  • Options
    DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    I've seen similar font issues with older versions of Windows too, where the font wouldn't appear until you opened the actual font file in a viewer or another program first. Most likely, it's a cache issue.

I have a backup of those fonts, attached ...