Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

CEDIA 2010 - Atlanta

Just a quick note to see who'll be at CEDIA2010 - Atlanta this year.

Also, to AMX - Will there be any oportunity for me to get some recert credits love while there? :D

I'll be there in my official capacity as VP of Product Development at the Certified Cyber Solutions booth. (booth #5336) But, I hope to slip out and hang over at AMX's booth too.

Hope to see as many forum member as I can while there!
Eric

Comments

• viningvining Posts: 4,368
    I was talking with one of my Reps today who BTW was my AMX rep until a few months ago, that replaced my AMX rep from 1-1/2 years ago and I forget who my current AMX rep is but that's all irrelevent and he was giving me the spiel about CCS and during this "spiel" I was thinking that this sounded vaguely familar and I thought maybe this was the thing you posted about 6 months or so ago so when I got back to the office I came here to the forums and did a search for CCS which lead me to this post that you made today. I find this coincidence a little scary, kinda like one of those Deja Vu things.

We also talked about Atlanta and my rep said the air fares are cheap, from Boston Logan $254.00 round trip and he got a room at the Hyatt Regency across the street form the Cedia venue for $54.00 a night. Manufacturers with booths are up 18% over last year so it should be better and cheaper than last year. I wanted to go but it looks like I'll be in the middles of a rush trim out/finish so maybe I'll see ya there but it's more likely I won't.
  • Spire_JeffSpire_Jeff Posts: 1,917
    I am planning on being there. I will stop in and say hi.

Jeff
  • John NagyJohn Nagy Posts: 1,740
    CineTouch will be there, look for us both in the AMX booth and next door in the ADA booth. We'll be showing our new release, version 8.
  • ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    Excellent!
    Vinning, I owe you a beer so please take me up on that. Jeff_Spire, if you tag along with Vinning, I'll include you too. :D

John, I look forward to meeting you. Sounds like fun.
    e
  • glr-ftiglr-fti Posts: 286
    I'll be there and look you up.