Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

AMX order detail?

I placed an order w/ AMX 2 weeks ago which shipped partial and for the last week I was pretty much in the dark for internet and cell coverage so when I returned to civilization (last night/friday) I checked the online order detail for my account and some items are listed as "back ordered" but the AutoPatch Precis 18x18 it's listed as:
Schedule
d Out
What does that mean?

I have to head back into the boonies next week and apparently with out a critical piece of gear so what the f does that mean. I know Sales was holding up my account because I ordered some MVP-9000s and apparently items ordered that aren't shippable can still apply to your credit limit plus an added RMA screw up on their part held my account liable for a 5200i that "was" returned and then the remaining ordered items. I believe prior to heading to the boonies last week they said "Credit Hold" or something which is what led me to realize the items that were being applied to my account that really shouldn't be so I contacted CS. In the past though, if I went beyond my limit they would simply call and I'd send them a check or we'd discuss the issue and clear up the mess.

Of course that was after the first delay which because my PO's uses the cost numbers I input into my data base prior to the BS program pricing changes I had to amend my PO to reflect my new costs and from now on as I teeter from silver to bronze and bronze to silver what fun I'll have creating POs and constantly amending the data base. As I told sales it would probably be easier to just sell other products from other companies and not deal with the BS (program). :)

I think AMX sufferring from atrophy in the head and it's now slowly working its way down to the body and out to the extremities. :)