Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

CEDIA Sightings

Got to officially meet Jeff Spire today and I must say he was a right jolly fellow and looks just as smart as he sounds on the forum. I'm glad to be able to put a face to the name. Thanks for stopping by Jeff!

Comments

• Spire_JeffSpire_Jeff Posts: 1,917
    It was a pleasure talking with you Eric. How did things go today?

Thanks for showing me the solution you are providing. I think the product you and your company are offering is needed in the industry and I hope you have great success with it.

Jeff

P.S.
    I GOT TO MEET THE ERIC MEDLEY! The one from the forums! With ALL the posts!!! ;)
  • I plan to attend next year. Hope to see some of you there.
  • ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    Spire_Jeff wrote: »
    It was a pleasure talking with you Eric. How did things go today?

Thanks for showing me the solution you are providing. I think the product you and your company are offering is needed in the industry and I hope you have great success with it.

Jeff

P.S.
    I GOT TO MEET THE ERIC MEDLEY! The one from the forums! With ALL the posts!!! ;)

Jeff,
    It went so well we couldn't have asked for better. Our both was packed and we had great attendance.

We also won the CEDIA best new product award. So, we're pretty excited about that.

BTW. The AMX booth looked awesome! Good work guys!
  • John NagyJohn Nagy Posts: 1,740
    I thought you were coming by to see us on Sunday? We were next to AMX in the ADA booth, as well as in the AMX booth with a small display.
  • ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    John Nagy wrote: »
    I thought you were coming by to see us on Sunday? We were next to AMX in the ADA booth, as well as in the AMX booth with a small display.

I did but didn't see you. I did speak tou Russ at the Runco party. So T least I did get to hear more about CineTouch. Sorry I missed you. We were slammed for the whole show. So even bathroom breaks were scarce. ;)
    E