Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

Looking for eSommelier dealer

Hi all. Any eSommolier dealers here? I want to buy!

Please PM or e-mail contact info.

Thanks

Comments

• truetrue Posts: 307
    Really? You want one of these things? Terrible UI, constantly dropping connectivity, and uses Linux and doesn't provide sources.

I don't know if there are alternatives on the market but if there are, look to them.

If your mind is set...sorry, can't answer your question, all I can do is rant about it ;)
  • A customer of ours is determined to get one. He want's to control it by touch panel or iPad so the UI will be up to me. Appreciate the input. I hadn't looked for alternatives but after reading your comment I think it would be worth a look.
  • John NagyJohn Nagy Posts: 1,740
    Several of our dealers have sold this product and I've heard no negative or positive feedback, nor any tech support issues.

The method used for integration was VNC to any panel. The unit has a touch panel of its own, which can be served as-is to any touch panel in a VNC window... giving the exact same UI anywhere with no work at all to accomplish. They use the big attached screen in the winecellar, and access it from panels if they want a quick lookup from anywhere in the house.