Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware

New MVP-5200 touch screen sensitivity

I am wondering if anyone else has experienced a difference in the way the 5200 panel responds to touch with the newer units. I got a bunch of these recently and have found myself hitting buttons repeatedly to activate them as if the overlay is less sensitive to touch. Has anyone else experienced this? Its like the newer firmware/hardware doesn't respond to the first touch all the time. I wish there was a way to adjust that as some people have a really light touch and other pound on the panel.
Paul

Comments

• Jorde_VJorde_V Posts: 393
    a_riot42 wrote: »
    I am wondering if anyone else has experienced a difference in the way the 5200 panel responds to touch with the newer units. I got a bunch of these recently and have found myself hitting buttons repeatedly to activate them as if the overlay is less sensitive to touch. Has anyone else experienced this? Its like the newer firmware/hardware doesn't respond to the first touch all the time. I wish there was a way to adjust that as some people have a really light touch and other pound on the panel.
    Paul

Installed a new one at a client's who has several of these and he noticed it as well. You have to really press on these screens, not just tick it. (Hence their pen being broken after less than 3 days of use).