Home AMX User Forum AMX Technical Discussion
Options

Code of NEC X461UN

I have a project using NEC display,
has anyone have controlled the same type of NEC Display NEC X461UN ?

can NEC controlled by ethernet and RS232 and how configured it ?

does this type is the same command with other NEC display ?

would you all give me some example for this type of Display ?

for info :
the Display network is for manage from its software, from RS232 there's in and out port connections

thanks for your attention,

regards
Novi Andriyansyah
AMX-Indonesia

Comments

• Options
    aksyal wrote: »
    I have a project using NEC display,
    has anyone have controlled the same type of NEC Display NEC X461UN ?

can NEC controlled by ethernet and RS232 and how configured it ?

does this type is the same command with other NEC display ?

would you all give me some example for this type of Display ?

for info :
    the Display network is for manage from its software, from RS232 there's in and out port connections

I'm not sure if all , but most commands should be same for X461UN, X461HB, X431BT, P401, P461, P521, P551, P701, S401, S461 and S521

You can find complete documentation at
    http://www.necdisplay.com/SupportCenter/ManualsFinder/Manuals/?product=2e933d29-08f0-4038-bd22-29bcec6f1389

You probably can't control them using both methods at the same time.

Using RS232 seems to be simpler (especially in video wall applications), as you connect monitor in chain and set up individual ID for each of them. Then you can send commands either to all of them or to specific one based on ID.

Using IP control requires handling as many IP connections as number of monitors.
  • Options
    aksyalaksyal Posts: 21
    tombadger wrote: »
    I'm not sure if all , but most commands should be same for X461UN, X461HB, X431BT, P401, P461, P521, P551, P701, S401, S461 and S521

You can find complete documentation at
    http://www.necdisplay.com/SupportCenter/ManualsFinder/Manuals/?product=2e933d29-08f0-4038-bd22-29bcec6f1389

You probably can't control them using both methods at the same time.

Using RS232 seems to be simpler (especially in video wall applications), as you connect monitor in chain and set up individual ID for each of them. Then you can send commands either to all of them or to specific one based on ID.

Using IP control requires handling as many IP connections as number of monitors.

hi tombadger,
    nice for your answer, I have control it, yes it's right the configure command rather complicated so I must be regorous.
    thank you very much for your attentions.