Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware

NXD-430's do not wake up

We are having problems with the NXD-430's not waking up. They just stay black. The only way to wake them back up is take it out of the wall and unplug the network from it or climb into the ceiling and unplug the POE.

We are currently having fun upgrading each TP installed to the latest firmware 2.4.27 but we are wondering if this will fix the issue or not. Has anyone ran into this issue?

Comments

• ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    We are having problems with the NXD-430's not waking up. They just stay black. The only way to wake them back up is take it out of the wall and unplug the network from it or climb into the ceiling and unplug the POE.

We are currently having fun upgrading each TP installed to the latest firmware 2.4.27 but we are wondering if this will fix the issue or not. Has anyone ran into this issue?

I don't have one in front of me to verify this...
    but you might check to see if the 'Shutdown' in the setup pages is set to something other than zero. Shutdown and sleep are two different things. And shutdown MEANS shutdown.

Just a thought.
    e
  • It's a wired panel, it does/should not have a shutdown option.
  • ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    It's a wired panel, it does/should not have a shutdown option.

ooops didn't see the model. you are correct.
  • Check out the release notes for v2.4.27

http://www.amx.com/techcenter/firmware.asp?Category=Touch%20Panels#Modero%20NXD-430%20and%20NXD-435%20Touch%20Panel%20Firmware
    -- Fixed a fault in which the panel is unresponsive after entering sleep/backlight off

The new firmware should help you out.

• I'll give it a try. Thanks for the input.