Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

TP Control - Android Beta Testers

G'day all,

I am interested to find out how many of you are in the Android beta testing program.
Please post the platform you are using and add anything interesting/pertinent that you have found (keeping within your NDA of course!)

HTC Desire HD

Cheers

Mush

Comments

• Options
    Jorde_VJorde_V Posts: 393
    I'm in the program, but unfortunately I don't have a working Android cell at the moment :(. When it gets back I intend to test it.
  • Options
    TurnipTruckTurnipTruck Posts: 1,485
    I will have an Android phone in a few weeks!
  • Options
    MLaletasMLaletas Posts: 226
    I am in the Beta program. They got most of my issues fixed pretty quickly within the first week of the launching beta to the testers.

Using a Droid X 2.3

Only thing I am waiting on is the gesture commands.
  • Options
    TurnipTruckTurnipTruck Posts: 1,485
    Testing on a Motorola Atrix. Working well at version 0.0.0.38.

I find that the initial connection from the PC to the phone can be a bit picky. Otherwise, so far so good. I had to hack up TPD4 to get the 960x540 resolution of the Atrix.
  • Options
    patbpatb Posts: 140
    I'm in the testing group, but unfortunately my work schedule has been too busy during the beta period for me to be of much help to them.
  • Options
    DigiMeDigiMe Posts: 59
    I am as well....but as of recent been tied up with to many jobs to be doing much testing. Hoping to get back on the train soon.
  • Options
    jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    Moi aussi! Unfortunately though the phone I am running it on is about a year and a half old (pretty old for an Android phone considering the improvements they've made over that course of time.) It's quite sluggish - though I am certain it is my phone. I would love to try it out on my wife's Evo to see it really in action on an Android device . . . better yet a Xoom!
  • Options
    postichpostich Posts: 10
    I was a tester using My touch 3g Slide, worked well except that the screen is to small. Got an Archos 70 but it doesn't work at all.