Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

Job posting policy

What is AMX's current policy about posting job posting for contract positions? I know that a few years ago when another person was moderating this board I was told that is was discouraged because it fringed on a legal "gray area". I'm not sure if that gray area was ever cleared up to finalize a policy.

If a company needed some help in a particular area of the country, would they be able to post here to ask freelance AMX programmers to contact them to talk about the details?

Comments

• Options
    Jimweir192Jimweir192 Posts: 502
    People have done just that without issue.

I only think there would be issues if posters started trying to sell their wares!
  • Options
    patbpatb Posts: 140
    I could see how that could become a problem. I'm not trying to sell anything, just looking for some help for the next 2-3 months from freelance AMX programmers. I have a huge project in my queue that I can't do alone in the timeframe allocated.

So if you are interested please send me an email at pbarron@barron-systems.com and we can discuss offline.

In particular it would help if -
    1) you were in the Dallas area
    2) you were an RMS expert
    3) you had a government security clearance (secret I think is what this job requires)

Patrick