Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

Vaux Lattis Module

I'm looking for a standard netlinx Vaux Lattis module for a Comp Vid switcher (4 x 4 w/ D/A).

If anyone has one they'd like to share I'd appreciate it. I have the Duet mod currently installed in a take over system but I need to rip the code apart to add new devices so while I'm at it I'd love to pull out the only Duet mod this system uses and go with a module that doesn't add all the extra bagage.

Comments

• Options
    DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    Here's the one I have used ... but it's been a while (moved to Autopatch some time ago). It's not very well commented, so if you need, I can dig around for a project I used it in so you can set up the parameter variables without too much reverse engineering.
  • Options
    viningvining Posts: 4,368
    DHawthorne wrote: »
    Here's the one I have used ... but it's been a while (moved to Autopatch some time ago). It's not very well commented, so if you need, I can dig around for a project I used it in so you can set up the parameter variables without too much reverse engineering.
    Thanks Dave. I got a comm mod from bano last week that I used as a starting point. I spent the weekend making modifications and it's now basically all new. It's a nice protocol to work with but I got carried away, like I'd really ever use this again.

This is a take over project and I replaced the audio switcher to an AP 18x18 but left the 4 x 4 Vaux HD switch so I really only needed a minimal module at best.