Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

Looking for info

I am a service technician in Canada. I have a client with an old Phast NT4 music center. The power supply was damaged slightly and easily repaired. It has a flashdisk with some basic windows files and a "monaco" directory. Looking for any manual files to aid in configuring this old item. Thanks in advance. orange36@rogers.com

Comments

• Options
    DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    You need the Monaco Setup program that matches the runtime version of the flash memory. The NT itself is just a PC with some specialized cards, and it boots off that flash card. It's been forever since I've worked with one of those, but I have a person here who is something of an expert with them and has salvaged many of them. If you post a directory listing, maybe I can figure out what you need and have a copy here.
  • Options
    DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    I had a quick talk with my "expert." If that flash drive still boots the NT at all, all you need is the setup program. If it doesn't, it just needs to be formated as a bootable drive, which he does with a a bootable DOS floppy and "format c:" form the command line. I can ZIP up the setup program for you, but I won't be able to get to it today; I'm hitting the road in ten minutes and won't be in the office for the rest of the day.