Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

AMX Tech Support Line Problem

Anyone else having trouble with AMX's tech support line (or phone in general) After you get into the robo-menu section no touch tones seem to work and you cannot get to the department you want. Problem exists on both land line and cell phones.

Comments

• Options
    CT-DallasCT-Dallas Posts: 157
    I just called in via cell phone to test and did not experience the same problem. Not sure if it is resolved, or regional, but I did not have the same issue.
  • Options
    mpullinmpullin Posts: 949
    You do realize of course, that now all 6,959 of us are going to call in just to see if it works and the system really WILL have a problem.
  • Options
    ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    mpullin wrote: »
    You do realize of course, that now all 6,959 of us are going to call in just to see if it works and the system really WILL have a problem.

My minions will be working tirelessly.. Bwahahaha!!! (as I rub my hands maniacally)
  • Options
    ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    Funny,
    I just tried it again and it's still doing it. Doesn't work with our office phone nor my cell phone.
  • Options
    mpullinmpullin Posts: 949
    ericmedley wrote: »
    Funny,
    I just tried it again and it's still doing it. Doesn't work with our office phone nor my cell phone.

Oh no! They've finally caught on to your schemes.

• Options
    CT-DallasCT-Dallas Posts: 157
    It appears to be the 800# that is not working. The 469-624-8000 does work.
  • Options
    a_riot42a_riot42 Posts: 1,624
    CT-Dallas wrote: »
    It appears to be the 800# that is not working. The 469-624-8000 does work.

They are aware of the problem. I think its been so quiet there though no one is in a hurry to fix it :)
    Paul
  • Options
    DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    I had to call three times yesterday before it worked. I thought it was my phone, and when I cycled power on it, the last try worked, so I thought no more of it.

Sounds like either their switch or their automated attendant has a bad DTMF card. If your call comes in on that card, it doesn't work. If you come in on another, you are good to go.