Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

$P & other TP text field Commands

Where can I find a list of the available commands that we can insert into the text field like $P? I swear I had a list once but god knows where I put it and where I originally found it in the first place.

Comments

• Options
    HARMAN_ChrisHARMAN_Chris Posts: 598
    Vining,
    I searched $P in the TPDesign Help and found the following:

Formatting Codes
    Formatting codes can be used in the Text for Bargraph and Multi-State Bargraph buttons. The following formatting codes will be replaced with the identified values:

$P - level percentage

$V - raw level value

$L - range low

$H - range high

$A - adjusted level value (raw level value - range low)

$R - range (range high - range low)

$$ - $ character
  • Options
    HedbergHedberg Posts: 671
    vining wrote: »
    Where can I find a list of the available commands that we can insert into the text field like $P? I swear I had a list once but god knows where I put it and where I originally found it in the first place.

I think almost all of this sort of stuff is included in the reference manual for each TP. For example, the MVP-9000iOperationReferenceGuide.pdf includes information about "Text Formatting" in appendix A, including the $P.
  • Options
    viningvining Posts: 4,368
    I sort of looked in PI but didn't think of looking in the REF guide. I think $V will work nicely instead of sending VT for numbers. $P works nice if my numbers stay at or under 100 but now I need to go above and by the sound of $V it should do the trick and if so I can get rid of all my VT for this device and use levels instead.

Muchas Gracias Senor!