Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

RGB Spectrum

Hi Everyone
Has anyone used a RGB spectrum Duelview XL before? The code looks pretty straight forward but I can not get it to respond to any commands. :(

Comments

• Options
    FrankieFrankie Posts: 71
    i've done it before... The customer just wanted to recall presets. It worked great.
  • Options
    bmitchellbmitchell Posts: 41
    I have also controlled this unit. Did not have any issues.
  • Options
    Thomas HayesThomas Hayes Posts: 1,164
    Hi,
    It looks like a bad port on my test controller in my office. When I tried the AMX module I changed the RGB to match their module port and the unit started working. I then did the same to my AXI and as luck would have it the RGB worked perfect. Talk about wasting a few hours trying to debug my program when it was a hardware issue. :)
  • Options
    Talk about wasting a few hours trying to debug my program when it was a hardware issue. :)

damn that sounds familiar, lucky it was just a few hours :)
  • Options
    JillJill Posts: 44
    Salut Thomas
    The RGB is somewhat easy to program. It offers alot of flexability and contoll over its functions. Mostly I offer the client just the basics of what this box can do. I find if you offer them too much control they will be on the phone to you every few hours. I also add a 'reset button' for them if they get things really screwed up. :):)