Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware
Options

AutoPatch Precise-32 8x4 Switcher Frozen

Hey guys have you ever seen heard of this before.

I was perfectly controlling this thing directly, if i pushed straight strings it worked fine, and i could use the front panel of the unit. I decided to load a DUET AP module for the switcher, but realized the module was not initializing due to me being an idiot and not updating the NI-3100's Firmware, so i did so, and as soon as that module came live, the front panel on the switcher went all buttons "Solid Green". now i have full communication with the device, debug is showing no errors, and Notifications is showing my module live and feedback is responsive, TX / RX is working fine, its basically working. Except i cannot for the life of me get the front panel to do anything, and trust me it is not the panel lock.

I have unplugged it from the netlinx powered it down, powered it back up after letting it sit for 10 min, and same thing green lights across the board. It simply is irritating cause i have unit that is working, but now i must RMA it because the client won't accept it in this condition. Has anyone heard or had this happen to them, am i missing something, is there a API or a command in this Duet AP module that i am completely missing and i can simply unlock the panel again.

I spoke to Tech support and the guys there say if it was locked out it would have "No Lights" not a solid green row of lights, also the COMM light is a no go, doesn't blink. although i get back responses from that direct port, and the module is working fine.

Attached is a picture of front of it with the lights.