Home AMX User Forum NetLinx Studio
Options

KScape M500 Player (BluRay) with AMX 1500VG RGB Panel

I have an AMX 1500VG RGB Panel and I am trying to get the component output of the M500 Player working to the AMX Panel. The composite/s-video output of the M500 Player works great to the AMX panel but with the component output, I am only getting a quarter of the screen on the panel from the M500 player and the rest of the panel screen is garbage.

I know the AMX panel is ok because when I connect an Oppo BluRay player with its component outputs to the panel, the RGB works great.

I am trying to use the On Screen Display (OSD) of the KScape AMX module.

Does anyone have the M500 player's component outputs working with the RGB interface on an AMX panel ?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chuck

Comments

• Options
    John NagyJohn Nagy Posts: 1,734
    Check the interlace setting, the panels don't like progressive. They are picky in general, and we've had less than a lot of joy from the RGB compatibility with component video. In some cases, we resorted to Composite for the panels. It really didn't look much different, not shocking considering the actual resolution and dot pitch of the panels.
  • Options
    Interlace setting on 1500VG Panel

Thanks John for the advice,

I went into the Video settings in Setup on the panel and I do not see where I can set the panel to 480i. I see 480P, 1080i, and some others, but no 480i which is what the KScape player will output.

Any ideas ?