Home AMX User Forum AMX Technical Discussion
Options

Integrate Yale Zigbee or ZWave Locks?

Here is the product info:
http://www.yaleresidential.com/en/yale/yale-USA/Real-Living/product-details/

Does anyone know if there is a reliable way to control locks like these with AMX?

I know years ago AMX was talking about have different Zigbee drivers available for the NXR-ZGW to do exactly this, but I don't think that has even gotten off the ground yet.

We are also a C4 dealer so I could use that as a comm bridge, but I really don't want to deal with learning LUA and their SDK to write a driver to all AMX to control the locks.

Any other ideas?

Comments

• Options
    jimmywjimmyw Posts: 112
    I'll see if I can dig up the lua driver I wrote a while back for these, add them to your project and ID the locks, then use the multi selector under driver properties to pick them.

[update]
    It got archived to my backup drive at my house, once I get home tonight ill post it.
    you just need a serial connection between amx and c4 (their tcp/ip stack is the pits) it works lights, thermostats, door locks, relays and 400 disc changers.
  • Options
    the8thstthe8thst Posts: 470
    Wow. Awesome work. Thank you for sharing.
  • Options
    the8thstthe8thst Posts: 470
    jimmyw wrote: »
    I'll see if I can dig up the lua driver I wrote a while back for these, add them to your project and ID the locks, then use the multi selector under driver properties to pick them.

[update]
    It got archived to my backup drive at my house, once I get home tonight ill post it.
    you just need a serial connection between amx and c4 (their tcp/ip stack is the pits) it works lights, thermostats, door locks, relays and 400 disc changers.

Any luck tracking this down? One of my sales people started hassling me about this again.

Thanks.