Home AMX User Forum NetLinx Modules & Duet Modules
Options

Integra 40.3 ....

Has anyone programmed the Integra DTR-40.3 with success via IP?
Using the mod - dtr-40.2 allows me to control the device and get feedback for tuner and sirius radio - BUT when attaching a no-name usb device.... I can control the usb device via PASSTHRU but to get feedback.. it's a whole new world... I've tried PASSBACK-1 to see the strings as suggested throughout forums, but all I can see is ISCP (expected that) and tried to send the header via string

(*SEND_STRING vdvIntegraDTR403, "'ISCP',nDTR_HEADER,'!1NATPWR00,CR'"*)

And still can not get the ni3100 to receive feedback or get strings to parse and display ARTIST, TIME, or ALBUM..

Did anyone have success getting the feedback to work via IP...if soooo can you tell me how you did it...

thanks!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Ok... figured it out on me own...The Integra mod 40.2 does not produce strings !1NAT, !1NTI or other.. feedback is nato..... however, to control the devices no prob.... I ended up opening up another IP Socket for the same device to get the feedback... quirky I know... but nothing is working for me except what I've done. I'm convinced to rip up the 40.2 duet mod and change it into the new 40.3..... for now, my client will have to use this instead....
  • Options
    Someone is going to need to hit me on the head with a shovel.. Going through some forums and through some old notes from classes, I've managed to use the integra 40.2 mod and have feedback...(yes i'm lazy i know, just don't feel like writing the code..)

So for those thinking of using the all new Integra 40.3 USB port with simple MP3 player - (of course if you're new to amx or just getting back to it) here you go....

DATA_EVENT [vdvIntegraDTR403]
    {
    ONLINE:
    {
    // DO NOT FORGET TO ENABLE NETWORK CONTROL VIA SETUP ON RECEIVER

SEND_COMMAND vdvIntegraDTR403,'PROPERTY-IP_Address,xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' //IP ADDRESS OF RECEIVER
    SEND_COMMAND vdvIntegraDTR403,'PROPERTY-Port,60128' // Default port on RECEIVER
    SEND_COMMAND vdvIntegraDTR403,'reinit'
    SEND_COMMAND vdvIntegraDTR403,"'PASSBACK-1'"

}
    STRING:
    {
    LOCAL_VAR CHAR cINTEGRA_RX[1024]
    cINTEGRA_RX = "cINTEGRA_RX,DATA.TEXT"
    WHILE(FIND_STRING(cINTEGRA_RX,"$1A",1))
    {
    STACK_VAR CHAR cINTEGRA_TMP_RX[256]
    cINTEGRA_TMP_RX = REMOVE_STRING(cINTEGRA_RX,"$1A",1)
    remove_string(cINTEGRA_TMP_RX,'!1',1) // <
    THX JJAMES FOR POSTING
    set_length_string(cINTEGRA_TMP_RX,length_string(cINTEGRA_TMP_RX)-1)
    switch(remove_string(cINTEGRA_TMP_RX,left_string(cINTEGRA_TMP_RX,3),1))
    {
    case 'NAT':
    {
    send_command TPINTEGRA403, "'^TXT-241,0,',cINTEGRA_TMP_RX" //ARTIST
    }
    case 'NAL':
    {
    send_command TPINTEGRA403, "'^TXT-242,0,',cINTEGRA_TMP_RX" //ALBUM
    }
    case 'NTI':
    {
    send_command TPINTEGRA403, "'^TXT-243,0,',cINTEGRA_TMP_RX" //SONG
    }
    }}}}

If you need integra's commands and feedback requests let me know...