Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

Firmware Update files for NI900......

I have had a NI 900 sitting in my garage for quite sometime now and finally busted it out to brush up, haven't programmed jack in quite awhile. It has 3.30.371 on it. All firmware updates on the site, even archived you need post 3.50.430? Got any advice where I can go to get released firmware prior to 3.50.430? Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    John NagyJohn Nagy Posts: 1,734
    Not sure what you read, but here's what is on the firmware download page regarding the current 900 firmware.

Programming Information:
    If you currently have a firmware build less than 300, to upgrade to this version (or greater) the upgrade requires the following process:

Download kit with build 300 (or greater) - Download of last component will fail
    Reboot master
    Wait until you have connectivity to the master or you have a blinking AXLink status LED. This may take a couple of minutes.
    Download kit with build 300 (or greater) again - Download should pass
    Reboot master
    Please wait. This will take a few minutes for file extraction and key SSH generation. When you have connectivity to the master or the AXLink LED is blinking the master is ready
  • Options
    I'm looking at the Device Firmware, not the Duet Firmware. On the device firmware it says that the Master Firmware must be above 3.50.430.

Obviously they are two separate firmware updates for different functions of the Master Controller, so previous versions have to be somewhere......one would think :(

Thanks!
  • Options
    John NagyJohn Nagy Posts: 1,734
    The archives don't show everything, support can dig out what you need. But why do you need it? Is your 900 acting up? It should be just fine as is.

And if you do need it, why not update the master side to current then use the current device side?