Home AMX User Forum NetLinx Studio

Memory Response issue

Hello,

Lately when i try to load my master file through Netlinx Studio the file transfer fails. The error i receive says "Failed to receive memory response". Anybody have any idea how to resolve this?

A co-worker of mine can use the same exact file with his PC and load the file without any issues. Odd this is i have no problems loading IR drivers or touch panel files through Studio, its just the M file which gives me a problem.

I'm using version 3.3.1.525

Thanks

Comments

• ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    There are several issues with the latest version of NS. I've had to roll back to a version 3.1.0.

I'd try rolling back a version or two and see if the problem persists.

e
  • tdewildtdewild Posts: 49
    Memory Response issue

Same issue here when connecting to old Axcess systems by serial port, it doesn`t work anymore (on Build 3.3.1.525).
    I called AMX TS and they send me a patch file Build 3.3.1.600 and it works again.
    I can`t understand why this patch file is not available for everyone, or send a TN or something else.
    It cost me a lot of time to find out why I can`t upload to older systems anymore (I can connect but, not upload).

Same story for TPD4 and file transfer to NXD-700i, call AMX TS for G4SupportFiles 3.1.33
  • tdewild wrote: »
    Same issue here when connecting to old Axcess systems by serial port, it doesn`t work anymore (on Build 3.3.1.525).
    I called AMX TS and they send me a patch file Build 3.3.1.600 and it works again.
    I can`t understand why this patch file is not available for everyone, or send a TN or something else.
    It cost me a lot of time to find out why I can`t upload to older systems anymore (I can connect but, not upload).

FYI, it may have taken 3 months, but they've done as you hoped. TechNote 999 has the hotfix (Build 600) for this issue.