Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

Adding Yamaha Module...

I'm trying to get the 1.0.1 Yamaha module loaded on an NI-3000, but I'm having trouble getting the code to compile. Here is what I get after I define the module and all its individual modules:
ERROR: C:\new\HomeNew.axs(408): L20585: Dimension mismatch: [1] vs. [0]  
ERROR: C:\new\HomeNew.axs(408): L20211: Type or dimension conflict for [MMENUCMP1]  

The modules that I adjusted based on my declarations are as follows:
YAMAHA			= 5001:4:0  //RXV-2700 Theater Receiver
vdvYAMAHA		= 41001:1:0  //for RXV-2700 module

DEFINE_START

define_module 'YamahaRXV2700MenuComponent' mMenuCmp1(vdvYAMAHA, dvTPFam)
define_module 'YamahaRXV2700ModuleComponent' mMdlCmp1(vdvYAMAHA, dvTPFam)
define_module 'YamahaRXV2700PowerComponent' mPwrCmp1(vdvYAMAHA, dvTPFam)
define_module 'YamahaRXV2700PreampComponent' mPreampCmp1(vdvYAMAHA, dvTPFam)
define_module 'YamahaRXV2700SourceSelectComponent' mSrcSelCmp1(vdvYAMAHA, dvTPFam)
define_module 'YamahaRXV2700TunerStationComponent' mTnrStnCmp1(vdvYAMAHA, dvTPFam)
define_module 'YamahaRXV2700VolumeComponent' mVolCmp1(vdvYAMAHA, dvTPFam)
define_module 'YamahaRXV2700DiscDeviceComponent' mDiscDevCmp1(vdvYAMAHA, dvTPFam)
define_module 'YamahaRXV2700DiscTransportComponent' mDiscTranCmp1(vdvYAMAHA, dvTPFam)
//Comm Module
define_module 'Yamaha_RXV2700_Comm_dr1_0_0' mRcvrDev1(vdvYAMAHA, YAMAHA)

It's been quite a while since I needed to use a module, as I've been away from AMX programming for a bit. The module declarations in the demo APW do the same thing. Also, I loaded all the tko files for the respective defined modules above, as well as the .jar file. Is there anything else I need to load besides my code, and a TP file? I can't remember if I need the axs files for anything. All I'm looking to do is to send power, input, and volume commands to this receiver, not even get feedback at this time. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    PhreaKPhreaK Posts: 966
    From your compiler output you need to check on (or around) line 408. There is an attempted assignment of an array to the variable 'MMENUCMP1'.