AMX Procon keypad unit - Can anyone identify?

electroelectro Junior MemberPosts: 15
Hi folks,

I picked up a rack of a/v gear from an auction last week, and I only found out after winning the lot, and being given the accessories (radio mic, cabinet keys etc) that included was an AMX 16 button wall mount keypad, with the diamond 4-key arrangement for transport controls of DVD/VCR etc.

I've already got an Axcess system with an Axcent3 in my office, few touch panels, so I'm familiar with Axcess programming, but this unit, I cannot match anything on AMX's site about it. I think that it's actually a Procon panel, and I know AMX acquired Procon some time ago.

Product code: 9016-01W (W presume stands for White)
Badged AMX on the front, Made in the UK printed on the back (Don't see that too often..!)
Rear connections: 9V DC power, Port 1 / 2 / 3 / X-port / Input port / Relay 1 / Relay 2 - and a 3 pin program port.

The major issue I have, without having access to the software downloads on the AMX website (I don't know a dealer) - how do I go about getting software to reprogram this controller? Seems a bit of a waste if I can't do anything cool with it :)

Thanks in advance for your help!
-Dave

The major issue I have is, how do I reprogram this controller

Comments