Home AMX User Forum NetLinx Studio
Options

DGX enova

Hi! please tell me how do we declare DGX-Enova, when we have connect DGX-Enova to NI-2100, i connect it to Dxlink line but i want to know how do we declare it in netlinx program?to which port number?how do we represent it?DGX-Enova has an embedded netlinx controller do we write some program and upload in DGX-Enova? if i connect video projector to DGX-enova how can i declare the connection port?

Comments

• Options
    sphere27sphere27 Posts: 40
    I haven't done it yet, but I was looking into it a couple weeks ago. I came to the conclusion that I would set up the embedded master with a system number.

Then based on the manual (starting on page 139) it looks like we send_commands to port 2 in a BCS type format (pg 141)

SEND_COMMAND <Device:Port:System>,"'CL<L#>I<I#>O<O#>T'"

I'm assuming that if we set the master to system number 2 our commands would have a format like:

ex) SEND_COMMAND 5002:2:2,"'CL0I3O4,7,8T'"

Of course all of this is speculative and I should probably wait for someone with experience to reply.
  • Options
    John NagyJohn Nagy Posts: 1,734
    Yangoua,
    Most if not all of your recent questions are covered in the documentation for the devices you ask about. Those that are still ambiguous to you can be answered by a call to AMX support. And perhaps you should takes some of the free training AMX offers. If you are installing many thousands of dollars of new hardware, you probably should not rely on the kindness of strangers to suggest how to proceed.
  • Options
    champchamp Posts: 261
    ^ what John said.
    I hope you are aware that there is a central processor in the DGX enclosure so i would recommend m2m and have the onboard processor be in charge of switching.