Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

AMX DVX 2150 with Smart Podium 524

Hi there,

Is anyone out there successfully using a SMART Podium 524 with an AMX DVX 2150 / 3150? I have connected one, however when I change inputs to another input and then go back to the computer with the SMART Podium 524 installed on it just shows a black screen. I can get the screen back up by putting the AMX test pattern through and then turning the test pattern back off.

I am also struggling with resolution issues. The only way I can get a decent screen video output on the SMART Podium is to change the settings on the DVX to 'bypass' mode on the scaling etc.

I have another theory that it could be the graphics card on the PC. It is a brand new desktop using the onboard Intel graphcs card.

Here is a link to the SMART Podium model we currently have
http://www.smarttech.com/Solutions/Education+Solutions/Products+for+education/Interactive+whiteboards+and+displays/SMART+Podium+interactive+pen+display

Any thoughts / advice would be much appreciated. :)

Comments

• Options
    Naturally, I'm not where I can look at a DVX so all of this is from memory...

I had a similar problem with another Smart product. I believe I had to take the resolution settings off of auto and set them to a fixed resolution. You may want to play with those settings.