Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

Participate in AMX's Residential Survey ?

Anybody get this email?

If you open the link to the survey you find 4 questions that ask if you use D-Tools, if not why, if so which, if not what and why. Are legit companies now spamming too or is there some hidden connection between AMX and D-Tool?

Edit
Link removed since it might not be spam

Comments

• Options
    jjamesjjames Posts: 2,908
    I'm curious as to why you would even post the link? I'd assume the email was meant for you / a select group of people since I haven't gotten it. And since this place is crawling with end-users and people who shouldn't have access to AMX software, may I suggest you remove the link & email addresses?

But to answer your question - I believe there's an annual fee from d-tools to be a manufacturer partner. That being said, I would guess AMX marketing is trying to decide if the money spent with d-tools is worth it or not. I'm pretty sure it's not spam, but a legitimate question.
  • Options
    viningvining Posts: 4,368
    I guess that could be. It just seemed odd to open the survey and not see anything related to AMX. Seemed like bait and switch spam so i deleted it. If it was legit maybe they should have explained its relevance.

i was expecting some serious questions pertaining to the subject.