Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware

NXT-CV10 touchpanel back lights failing

I have had 2 touch panels fail in the past few months. Both have bad back light circuits. Has anyone else had similar problems? If so, have you repaired them?

Thank you,
Eric

Comments

• ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    I have dealt with several inwall touch panels of various sizes loose the back lighting driver. Sent hen in for repair. They came back fixed.
  • back lighting

Do you have any idea how much it cost to have that done? One of my panels will not lightup at all, the other flickers a pink image after pressing the lower physical button.
    I was guessing it was either the bulb or driver, however I can't find a replacement driver as of yet.

Eric
    I think it's just a standard bench fee for replacement part. Just call AMX Tech support for an RMA and they can tell you what your dealership will pay for the repair.
  • edgelitocedgelitoc Posts: 160
    Getting IP Address

I just had inherited a touchpanel which was intall by another integrator, an the panel is out of warranty, I am trying to retrieve the files so I can transfer it to another panel. Is there any way I can retrieve those files as I don't have the IP Address of the panel... Any Help...
    edgelitoc wrote: »
    I just had inherited a touchpanel which was intall by another integrator, an the panel is out of warranty, I am trying to retrieve the files so I can transfer it to another panel. Is there any way I can retrieve those files as I don't have the IP Address of the panel... Any Help...

Yes, in Netlinx Studio you can run the file transfer>retrieve and grab the files if the panel is online.
  • GregGGregG Posts: 251
    nmap can also help find devices on a network.
  • John NagyJohn Nagy Posts: 1,734
    Or FING on Android, or iNET on iThings.