Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Applications and Solutions

AMX MET-6N KeyPad

Hello,
I'm trying to flash a button on my KeyPad during a power on of a Projector: I already tried with while, set_pulse_time and pulse but my button doesn't flash.
Which is the trick?

Many thanks
Andrea

Comments

• I generally have a timeline that is running on a .5 or 1 second cycle. If I need a flashing button, there would be a series of lines in the timeline that will flash and unflash the button.

In the define_variable area i have a line like this:

VOLATILE INTEGER FLASH = 1

In the timeline would be the following code:

FLASH = !FLASH

IF ([vdvDVR1,244])
    {
    [dvKeypad,1]=FLASH
    }

In the above example, if channel 244 is on in the DVR virtual device it is in record mode andI flash the record button.

For something like a projector warm-up, you would probably want to flash the button during the warmup/cooldown process and then force the button on or off depending on the state of the projector.
  • yuriyuri Posts: 861
    Try this:

(* on brightness to max / off brightness to min *)
    SEND_COMMAND dvKeypad, "'@BRT-32,0'"
    (* on wheel brightness to max / off wheel brightness to min *)
    SEND_COMMAND dvKeypad, "'@WBRT-32,0'"
  • yuri wrote: »
    Try this:

(* on brightness to max / off brightness to min *)
    SEND_COMMAND dvKeypad, "'@BRT-32,0'"
    (* on wheel brightness to max / off wheel brightness to min *)
    SEND_COMMAND dvKeypad, "'@WBRT-32,0'"

From experience, these commands only set the brightness values for the on/off states. They still need to be cycled on/off. The above command only needs to be sent one time in the online event of each keypad.
  • yuriyuri Posts: 861
    TechFreak wrote: »
    From experience, these commands only set the brightness values for the on/off states. They still need to be cycled on/off. The above command only needs to be sent one time in the online event of each keypad.

True, but it may be related to TS' problem :)
    If the "On" brightness was set to 0% then the button doesn't flash ;)