Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware
Options

boxes transmitters and receivers

Hello everyone, I have a system with 4 cameras, a grid enova, my master and a touchscreen, everything worked very well but I drove my EQUIPEMENT since the architecture of the buildings has changed networks I had changed IP addresses of my master grid and the touchscreen, I connect properly on my master and my grid using NetLinx studio but unfortunately for me I do not see any of my boxes transmitters and receivers, if you please have possible solutions for me I'll be grateful. thank you in advance.....

Comments

• Options
    ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    If you communicate with the cameras via IP I would suspect that is the problem. Perhaps a firewall issue on the new network blocking a port. Or the network is segmented in such a way that one system can't see the other. You'll need to do some more troubleshooting.
  • Options
    DGX32

I guess your receivers and transmitters have static IP address, so you need to change the IP address of your receivers and transmitters as well like the DGX32 and your panel.
    If you know their IP address you can access them through a telnet connection and then change their addresses to the new range of IP address with the command set ip.
    Then, send the command set connection in order to set up your TX and RX to connect with new IP address of your matrix.
    Otherwise if don't know their IP addresses and you have a DHCP router into your new network you can reset your TX and RX in order to change their IP address automatically.
    For doing that you need to push to the ID front button 10 seconds and it will put your TX and RX receivers back in DHCP mode.
  • Options
    yangouayangoua Posts: 23
    Lanussinio wrote: »
    I guess your receivers and transmitters have static IP address, so you need to change the IP address of your receivers and transmitters as well like the DGX32 and your panel.
    If you know their IP address you can access them through a telnet connection and then change their addresses to the new range of IP address with the command set ip.
    Then, send the command set connection in order to set up your TX and RX to connect with new IP address of your matrix.
    Otherwise if don't know their IP addresses and you have a DHCP router into your new network you can reset your TX and RX in order to change their IP address automatically.
    For doing that you need to push to the ID front button 10 seconds and it will put your TX and RX receivers back in DHCP mode.

thank you it works I did it. thank you again