Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

Programming Blogs

Are there any good programming blogs available. I was wondering if any forums users are also bloggers. I have found this blog from Kim Burgess http://kimburgess.info/ .

Comments

• ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    I honestly don't know any myself but I sure can strongly not recommend going to the AV or Integrator forums on Yahoo groups. It almost garanties that you will get spammed beyond all hope. I've been off the groups since 2002 and I STILL get spam disguiesed as Yahoo groups notifiations. In addition, as far as actual content goes, it's the typical cesspool of trolls swearing and cussing at each other and demeaning each other's code and businesses. The Cre$tr0n vs. AMX vs. Sa\/ant flame threads run rampant.

Other than that it's great.
  • PhreaKPhreaK Posts: 966
    For general software engineering check out Coding Horror and Joel on Software for a great start. Aside from that, although it's not a blog, Programmers Stack Exchange is a great resource and has some really interesting discussions.

Also, kimburgess.info is terrible - you can definitely find much better ways to spend your time than reading that drivel.
  • travtrav Posts: 188
    I find your lack of hair disturbing.....
    PhreaK wrote: »
    Also, kimburgess.info is terrible - you can definitely find much better ways to spend your time than reading that drivel.

I know right, how can you take a man without dredlocks seriously?

-trav