Home AMX User Forum AMX Resource Management Suite Software
Options

RMS API

Hello all,

I am looking into deploying RMS for 20 conference rooms. I currently use an online scheduling system hosted on a Microsoft database. I'd like to deploy RMS, however I would like the two systems to talk to eachother in efforts of letting users still use the pre-exisitng scheduling software, as well as the RMS enabled touch panels outside of the conference rooms. I met with AMX a few months back, and since they recently deployed RMS 4, they said this was not possible yet and the API's were still being developed. Has anyone had any experience with this, or know if they have been released yet?

Comments

• Options
    Dave_UKDave_UK Posts: 54
    I heard pretty much the same thing and that the release of the API to end users was at least another 12months away.

Dave

mjones2620 wrote: »
    Hello all,
    I met with AMX a few months back, and since they recently deployed RMS 4, they said this was not possible yet and the API's were still being developed. Has anyone had any experience with this, or know if they have been released yet?
  • Options
    Dave_UK wrote: »
    I heard pretty much the same thing and that the release of the API to end users was at least another 12months away.

Dave

Another 12 months? Man, that's quite ridiculous. I've tried to ping several AMX sales engineers about this and none seem to have a definitive answer.