Home AMX User Forum Duet/Cafe Duet

Tandberg Duet Module Error

I get this error
ERROR: (0): L20219: File not found: [devicesdkrt.jar] version [1.15.0]

How can i find this file

Comments

• PhreaKPhreaK Posts: 966
    Hey Jubal, if you run the AMX WebUpdate tool this will likely show some new Duet libraries for you to download. You can find it here if you don't already have it.
  • JubalJubal Posts: 77
    PhreaK wrote: »
    Hey Jubal, if you run the AMX WebUpdate tool this will likely show some new Duet libraries for you to download. You can find it here if you don't already have it.

thanks i already compiled it without error now but when i upload this module its not working.
    i already set the baudrate and everything but its not working.

I can't upload the module it so big. but the module is the module in the amx. Cisco_TC_v1_3_3_dr1_0_0 file

Tandberg Video Conferencer C60 Apr 9 2012
  • ijedijed Posts: 28
    Jubal wrote: »
    I can't upload the module it so big. but the module is the module in the amx. Cisco_TC_v1_3_3_dr1_0_0 file

Sounds like you need to set more duet memory on the AMX - Telnet commands are:
    get duet memory       Display the amount of memory allocated for Duet Java pool
    set duet memory       Set the amount of memory allocated for Duet Java pool

ijed wrote: »
    Sounds like you need to set more duet memory on the AMX - Telnet commands are:
    get duet memory       Display the amount of memory allocated for Duet Java pool
    set duet memory       Set the amount of memory allocated for Duet Java pool

Where will I put this command? Define_dAta?
  • Jubal wrote: »
    Where will I put this command? Define_dAta?

Telnet into the NI and type them in there.
    Telnet into the NI and type them in there.

What I mean that I can't upload the module here in forum so you guys can see it. Sorry for misunderstanding. I can upload it in NI but its not working. I thought its baudrate so I put one command to test it and that command is working. But the module is not
  • PhreaKPhreaK Posts: 966
    Upping your Duet memory won't help you out here (although it's a good idea to do anyway if you start loading a few Duet modules). The error you are seeing is NetLinx Studio telling you that you are missing one of the dependancies for that module - devicesdksrt.jar, specifically version 1.15.0. This is part of the Duet framework and required by all Duet modules.

If you haven't already done so ensure that you have the 'Duet Platform Runtime' ticked within the WebUpdate tool. You can find this option under 'Update Selections...' when you have it open.
    PhreaK wrote: »
    Upping your Duet memory won't help you out here (although it's a good idea to do anyway if you start loading a few Duet modules). The error you are seeing is NetLinx Studio telling you that you are missing one of the dependancies for that module - devicesdksrt.jar, specifically version 1.15.0. This is part of the Duet framework and required by all Duet modules.

If you haven't already done so ensure that you have the 'Duet Platform Runtime' ticked within the WebUpdate tool. You can find this option under 'Update Selections...' when you have it open.

I didn't receive error now. i update my software and build active system and no error. when i upload the program it's not working.

i though its baud rate issue only so i put code and that code is working, tandberg is responding but not with the module
  • GregGGregG Posts: 251
    Also make sure the master has the latest firmware installed, if the duet module uses a newer sdk version than the firmware supports, then it won't online the module.

Every time i recompile an old job with duet in it, i make sure to update the firmware when i reload it.
  • Are you using serial communications with the C-series codec? If so, please understand that by default, the C-series has authentication required for the 232 port and the default baud is 38400. If you turn on notifications for the serial strings, you will see a logon prompt being sent to the NI. Make the setting change in the C-series to disable the login prompt for the 232 port and that should allow the module to initialize.
    AMX_Chris wrote: »
    Are you using serial communications with the C-series codec? If so, please understand that by default, the C-series has authentication required for the 232 port and the default baud is 38400. If you turn on notifications for the serial strings, you will see a logon prompt being sent to the NI. Make the setting change in the C-series to disable the login prompt for the 232 port and that should allow the module to initialize.

In my module i put command like SEND_STRING dvVTC, "'xcommand keypress key: Right',$0D" to make sure that my baud rate and login is working. this is working command but the module command is not. i have latest firmware and software. so module need also to login? why my command is working? and not the module?
  • Jubal,
    Do you have the ability to call into one of the AMX Tech Support offices to further assist in troubleshooting this?

If you are able to send the command as typed, and the device responds, the baud rate is correct. If you do not see a login prompt as a response to the command, there is a chance it has already been disabled and something else is going on here.

The fact that you can send a command direct to the device and have the device respond is a positive sign suggesting the TX cable is correct, and the baud rate is correct. More information is needed to know if the RX side is working. Once we know if you are receiving strings back from the device (and what those strings contain), we could diagnose it further.

My suggestion for you to resolve this in the fastest manner possible is to reach out to AMX Technical Support:
    http://www.amx.com/contactamx/
    AMX_Chris wrote: »
    Jubal,
    Do you have the ability to call into one of the AMX Tech Support offices to further assist in troubleshooting this?

If you are able to send the command as typed, and the device responds, the baud rate is correct. If you do not see a login prompt as a response to the command, there is a chance it has already been disabled and something else is going on here.

The fact that you can send a command direct to the device and have the device respond is a positive sign suggesting the TX cable is correct, and the baud rate is correct. More information is needed to know if the RX side is working. Once we know if you are receiving strings back from the device (and what those strings contain), we could diagnose it further.

My suggestion for you to resolve this in the fastest manner possible is to reach out to AMX Technical Support:
    http://www.amx.com/contactamx/

Using my own code i can have respond in the tandberg unit even the status. i don't know if middle east can support me as we try a lot to ask them but they always said that they will forward our inquiry to america after that no respond. so i always use forum to get support. maybe i will try to use command string rather than this module. thanks buddy for the help
  • JasonSJasonS Posts: 229
    Can you post your code relevant to the duet module? Maybe it is something that another set of eyes will notice.
    JasonS wrote: »
    Can you post your code relevant to the duet module? Maybe it is something that another set of eyes will notice.

PROGRAM_NAME='Cisco_TC_Main'
    (***********************************************************)
    (* System Type : NetLinx *)
    (* DEVICE NUMBER DEFINITIONS GO BELOW *)
    DEFINE_DEVICE
    //
    // Select the device control method
    //

// dvCisco_TC = 0:3:0 // IP real device
    dvCisco_TC = 5001:3:0 // RS232 port 1 real device

//
    // NOTE:
    //
    // Remember to change the properties in the ONLINE event below
    // if you use IP, need a password or need baud-rate other than
    // 38400. For debugging the COMM module, uncomment the debug
    // section below.
    //

dvTP = 10001:1:0 // G4 touch panel - 12 inch

vdvCisco_TC = 41001:1:0 // virtual device 1
    vdvCisco_TC2 = 41001:2:0 // virtual device 2
    vdvCisco_TC3 = 41001:3:0 // virtual device 3
    vdvCisco_TC4 = 41001:4:0 // virtual device 4
    vdvCisco_TC5 = 41001:5:0 // virtual device 5
    vdvCisco_TC6 = 41001:6:0 // virtual device 6
    vdvCisco_TC7 = 41001:7:0 // virtual device 7
    vdvCisco_TC8 = 41001:8:0 // virtual device 8
    vdvCisco_TC9 = 41001:9:0 // virtual device 9
    vdvCisco_TC10 = 41001:10:0 // virtual device 10
    vdvCisco_TC11 = 41001:11:0 // virtual device 11

(* CONSTANT DEFINITIONS GO BELOW *)
    DEFINE_CONSTANT
    dev vdvDev[] = {
    vdvCisco_TC,
    vdvCisco_TC2,
    vdvCisco_TC3,
    vdvCisco_TC4,
    vdvCisco_TC5,
    vdvCisco_TC6,
    vdvCisco_TC7,
    vdvCisco_TC8,
    vdvCisco_TC9,
    vdvCisco_TC10,
    vdvCisco_TC11
    }

dev vdvCameras[] = {
    vdvCisco_TC, // local camera 1
    vdvCisco_TC2, // local camera 2
    vdvCisco_TC3, // local camera 3
    vdvCisco_TC4, // local camera 4
    vdvCisco_TC5, // local camera 5
    vdvCisco_TC6, // local camera 6
    vdvCisco_TC7, // local camera 7
    vdvCisco_TC8, // farend camera 1
    vdvCisco_TC9, // farend camera 2
    vdvCisco_TC10,// farend camera 3
    vdvCisco_TC11 // farend camera 4
    }

dev vdvDialers[] = {
    vdvCisco_TC, // dialer component 1
    vdvCisco_TC2, // dialer component 2
    vdvCisco_TC3, // dialer component 3
    vdvCisco_TC4 // dialer component 4
    }

dev vdvPhonebooks[] = {
    vdvCisco_TC, // corporate phonebook
    vdvCisco_TC2 // local phonebook
    }

dev vdvSourceSelects[] = {
    vdvCisco_TC, // Main source
    vdvCisco_TC2, // Presentation source
    vdvCisco_TC3, // Farend source 1
    vdvCisco_TC4, // Farend source 2
    vdvCisco_TC5, // Farend source 3
    vdvCisco_TC6 // Farend source 4
    }

dev vdvFarendSources[] = {
    vdvCisco_TC3, // Farend source 1
    vdvCisco_TC4, // Farend source 2
    vdvCisco_TC5, // Farend source 3
    vdvCisco_TC6 // Farend source 4
    }

// core netlinx modules
    #include 'Cisco_TC_UI.axi'
    #include 'Cisco_TC_Module.axi'
    #include 'Cisco_TC_Menu.axi'
    #include 'Cisco_TC_Power.axi'
    #include 'Cisco_TC_Camera.axi'
    #include 'Cisco_TC_Dialer.axi'
    #include 'Cisco_TC_SourceSelect.axi'
    #include 'Cisco_TC_Phonebook.axi'
    #include 'Cisco_TC_Volume.axi'
    #include 'Cisco_TC_Conference.axi'

// demo/example netlinx modules
    #include 'Cisco_TC_FarendSources.axi'
    #include 'Cisco_TC_Participants.axi'
    #include 'Cisco_TC_TStringSample.axi'
    #include 'Cisco_TC_MessagesSample.axi'
    #include 'Cisco_TC_LayoutSample.axi'
    #include 'Cisco_TC_AdvancedAuditorium.axi'
    #include 'Cisco_TC_BasicAuditorium.axi'
    #include 'Cisco_TC_LargeGroupDiscussion.axi'
    #include 'Cisco_TC_CollaborationRoom.axi'

DEFINE_START

// core netlinx modules
    DEFINE_MODULE 'Cisco_TC_UI' CSCOUI(vdvCisco_TC, dvTP, uiButtons)
    DEFINE_MODULE 'Cisco_TC_Module' CSCOModule(vdvCisco_TC, dvTP, moduleButtons)
    DEFINE_MODULE 'Cisco_TC_Menu' CSCOMenu(vdvCisco_TC, dvTP, menuButtons)
    DEFINE_MODULE 'Cisco_TC_Power' CSCOPower(vdvCisco_TC, dvTP, powerButtons)
    DEFINE_MODULE 'Cisco_TC_Camera' CSCOCamera(vdvCameras, dvTP, cameraButtons)
    DEFINE_MODULE 'Cisco_TC_Dialer' CSCODialer(vdvDialers, dvTP, dialerButtons, dialerCallInfo)
    DEFINE_MODULE 'Cisco_TC_SourceSelect' CSCOSourceSelect(vdvSourceSelects, dvTP, sourceButtons)
    DEFINE_MODULE 'Cisco_TC_Phonebook' CSCOPhonebook(vdvPhonebooks, dvTP, pbButtons)
    DEFINE_MODULE 'Cisco_TC_Volume' CSCOVolume(vdvCisco_TC, dvTP, volumeButtons)
    DEFINE_MODULE 'Cisco_TC_Conference' CSCOConference(vdvCisco_TC, dvTP, confButtons)

// demo/sample netlinx modules
    DEFINE_MODULE 'Cisco_TC_FarendSources' CSCOFarendSources(vdvFarendSources, dvTP, farEndButtons)
    DEFINE_MODULE 'Cisco_TC_Participants' CSCOParticipants(vdvDialers, dvTP, partButtons)
    DEFINE_MODULE 'Cisco_TC_TStringSample' CSCOTStringSample(vdvDialers, dvTP, tstringButtons)
    DEFINE_MODULE 'Cisco_TC_MessagesSample' CSCOTMessagesSample(vdvCisco_TC, dvTP, msgButtons)

// video compositor demo modules, please note that these will only work with
    // Codec C90 and Codec C60. Some of these examples also needs to have some
    // additional files uploaded to the master before they can be used. Please see
    // the appropriate .axs files for details.
    DEFINE_MODULE 'Cisco_TC_LayoutSample' CSCOLayoutSample(vdvCisco_TC, dvTP, layoutButtons)
    DEFINE_MODULE 'Cisco_TC_AdvancedAuditorium' CSCOAdvAuditoruim(vdvCisco_TC, vdvDialers, dvTP, advAudButtons)
    DEFINE_MODULE 'Cisco_TC_BasicAuditorium' CSCOBasicAuditoruim(vdvCisco_TC, vdvDialers, dvTP, basicAudButtons)
    DEFINE_MODULE 'Cisco_TC_LargeGroupDiscussion' CSCOLargeGroup(vdvCisco_TC, vdvDialers, dvTP, lGrpButtons)
    DEFINE_MODULE 'Cisco_TC_CollaborationRoom' CSCOCollaborationRoom(vdvCisco_TC, vdvDialers, dvTP, collabButtons)

// Duet comm module
    DEFINE_MODULE 'Cisco_TC_Comm_dr1_0_0' Comm1(vdvCisco_TC, dvCisco_TC)

(* THE EVENTS GO BELOW *)
    DEFINE_EVENT

DATA_EVENT[vdvCisco_TC]
    {
    ONLINE:
    {
    // Set the IP address if using IP control (default=<na>)
    // send_command vdvCisco_TC,'PROPERTY-IP_Address,192.168.0.100'

// Select IP protocol if using IP control
    // (22=SSH, 23=Telnet, default=23)
    // send_command vdvCisco_TC,'PROPERTY-Port,22'

// Set the RS-232 baud rate (default=38400)
    send_command vdvCisco_TC,'PROPERTY-Baud_Rate,38400'

// Set username (default=admin)
    // send_command vdvCisco_TC,'PROPERTY-Username,myuser'

// Set a password (default=CISCO)
    // send_command vdvCisco_TC,'PROPERTY-Password,myPassword'

// Re-initialize the module for the properties to take place
    send_command vdvCisco_TC,'REINIT'
    }
    }

(* Uncomment this to enable debugging of command feedback from the device *)
    (*
    DATA_EVENT[vdvDev]
    {
    COMMAND:
    {
    send_string 0,"'From: ',itoa(data.device.port),' :',data.text"
    }
    }
    *)

(* THE ACTUAL PROGRAM GOES BELOW *)
    DEFINE_PROGRAM

(* END OF PROGRAM *)
    (* DO NOT PUT ANY CODE BELOW THIS COMMENT *)
    I try to upload again the module, and i confirm that the first page is not working. some button are working but different function. like when i press 4 it will go left, when i press 2 it will go up. when i press phonebook up it will press 2. did anyone try to use this module and confirm it's working properly??