Home AMX User Forum AMX Resource Management Suite Software
Options

TP Templates for RMS

Had a job pop up and I'm just trying to get it done quickly.

The job is using an MXD 700 Portrait-orientation (600x1024, awesome) for a welcome panel outside of the room in RMS 3.3. Does anyone have RMS TP Templates for portrait-orientation panels (even something close would work)?

I've started creating one and it's going to take some time.

In a semi-related question is there a way to export index colors from one panel to another?

Thank you.

"We keep throwing them to the wolves, but the wolves keep coming back for more!!"

Comments

• Options
    nickmnickm Posts: 152
    As far as template goes, check out the "Modero X Series - Commercial Portrait Demo" in the UI Resource center. It has RMS assets built into it.

As for index colors, yes, you can export a color palette from one project and then import that palette file into another project inside of TPD4. Find it under 'Panel' -> 'Edit Palettes...'
  • Options
    feddxfeddx Posts: 175
    nickm wrote: »
    As far as template goes, check out the "Modero X Series - Commercial Portrait Demo" in the UI Resource center. It has RMS assets built into it.

As for index colors, yes, you can export a color palette from one project and then import that palette file into another project inside of TPD4. Find it under 'Panel' -> 'Edit Palettes...'

Thanks Nick. I was having an issue with the commit/apply palette button. so I fixed that. And now I'm off to look over the UI resource center.

Thanks again.
  • Options
    AuserAuser Posts: 506
    nickm wrote: »

There was a bug in TPD4 (not sure if it has been fixed) where if you exported a palette and then imported it into a new file you would lose the names of the palette indices. If it is still an issue, you are better opening the source TP4 file, copying the palette, opening the destination file and pasting (rather than export/import). Using this method the index names persist.
  • Options
    You can create a project into RPM and then get the UI Template which is available in 600x1024