Home AMX User Forum AMX Design Tools

Listbox in X-Series

I am wondering if anyone has successfully done a listbox on an X-Series. I have tried this via code, TP4, sending commands directly to the panel via NS. I have also tried using the same code that is working great on a TPControl panel and still no luck. I called tech support and was told listbox is supported on X-Series and someone there got it to work. So...I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Listbox data fields are getting populated either way I try to make it work, plus you can press the buttons that are visible and it works, but when I swipe up or down nothing happens...almost like listbox swiping/scrolling is not allowed.

Wait a minute....as I a writing this I am realizing, maybe swiping is not supported and I have to do a press to scroll up and down, like on an R4....???? That would be a big let down....has anyone else had a similar experience?

Comments

• I've got it to work with some prototype code, don't recall any scrolling issues. Think the llongest list I was working with was ~100 elements.
  • gsmithgsmith Posts: 59
    X series list boxes do not supported swiping.
  • trobertstroberts Posts: 228
    That explains it...thanks Gill.
  • You can cover the whole list box container with the scrolling bar to emulate "swiping". Of course the list buttons would no longer be accessible to pushes...