Home AMX User Forum AMX Control Products
Options

How to Create a Button thru codes?

Hi,

I want to ask you guys if there's a way on creating a button in the touch panel thru feedback of my device.

for example,

if my feedback from my device is "Source1"

a button will be created on the touch panel and will set the button text in on and off state as Source1.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    wengerpwengerp Posts: 29
    I don't know if it's possible to entirely create a new button by code. But you certainly could "prepare" an (if you like invisible) button in TP4 and then set almost all of its parameters at runtime by code. This includes of corse the button text (^TXT command). For a list of all possible button manipulations see the "AMX Product Information" (installed locally or on the web http://www.amx.com/techdocs/HelpFiles/AMX-ProductInformation/Public-FlashHelp/AMX_Product_Information_(AMX-PI).htm)

Patrick
  • Options
    How to Create a Button thru codes?

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the quick response. That's what I'm doing right now. Just want to now if there's another way of doing it.

Joseph
  • Options
    vincenvincen Posts: 526
    jholamban wrote: »
    I want to ask you guys if there's a way on creating a button in the touch panel thru feedback of my device.
    It was possible in the past but function has been depleted in Modero firmwares :( best trick as suggested is a stock of invisible buttons ;)