Home AMX User Forum NetLinx Modules & Duet Modules
Options

Nuvo Module P100 - P3500

Does anyone know who wrote the Nuvo module? AMX claims they didn't and Nuvo says they didn't. It works but could use some tweaking.

Comments

• Options
    vincenvincen Posts: 526
    I think it was written by an AMX beginner programmer as module is poorly written and doesn't handle multiple panels which is the shame for a multizone player :(
  • Options
    I heard from Nuvo that it was written by Control Concepts. I sent them an email last week but haven't heard back. I can get it to do everything with multiple player zones and multiple panels except for cover art. Only the first player zone will show cover art.
  • Options
    It uses the same protocol as the Autonomic MMS and their module is open source so you can build your own relatively easily. Their module had an issue with multiple cover art too I seem to recall ....
  • Options
    Just to clarify, the P100/200/300 and 3100/3500 series product are not made by Autonomic but by Nuvo, the API is available (Json protocol) you just have to ask them otherwise you can use the JAR module which is available on the AMX website but you could not edit it.
    The autonomic product by Nuvo are the MPS4 and MPS4 Elite where you can use the Netlinx Module made by an independant programmer for Autonomic and of course you can edit it in order to meet your expectation.
    Which module are you refering to ? I guess it is the one for the MPS4 otherwise there is nothing to do but build your own module.
  • Options
    My bad - you are right - I was thinking of the MPS4. The duet module for the 3500 has a major bug with the 'back' button if I recall?
  • Options
    AMXJeffAMXJeff Posts: 450
    vincen wrote: »
    I think it was written by an AMX beginner programmer as module is poorly written and doesn't handle multiple panels which is the shame for a multizone player :(

For the record... I wrote the Duet Module for the NuVo... you can contact me if you need help... If you are having trouble understanding how to use multiple instances of the UI module to handle multiple panels, please don't hesitate to contact me on that too...
  • Options
    Who can share a protocol for control Novo P100-3500.AMX module can not be used... a lot of errors. I found a few commands JSON (play, pause, volume... ), but we need a complete protocol...
  • Options
    Here is what I have, but this is not enough (((