Home AMX User Forum AMX Resource Management Suite Software

RMS Licensing

Im really wanting to learn more about RMS as I've worked on a few projects with it but have been wondering since can't find any info online about this. Are there any type of developer licenses available? I know the 1K location cloud license is available but it's a tad bit out of my budget and would be HUGELY underutilized. Thanks

Comments

• ericmedleyericmedley Posts: 4,177
    You Igor want to talk to your Rep about this. AMX now has their own hosted RMS servers they offer to end users who don't have the expertise to manage an on site server. We in the VIP community also have access to a test bed server for development. Perhaps if there were enough chatter they could set up a test bed for people who have taken the RMS classes. Heck, they may have already done this and I just don't know about it.
  • zack.boydzack.boyd Posts: 94
    Taking the RMS class Monday. I'll ask.
  • zack.boydzack.boyd Posts: 94
    So there's a 90-day free license online available that you could load on a VM or server, after that you have to have a license to dev on.
  • There are real costs to Harman associated with spinning up a VM trial. If the sole intent is to have a developer sandbox, reach out to your Regional Sales Manager, and they can inquire with the Sales Engineering team about gaining dealer access to an externally facing sandbox. We have multiple sand boxes. If you are an independent programmer and are interested in more info on the AMX VIP program, reach out to me at AMXVIP@harman.com
  • Thanks everyone for the information and Chris I have sent you an email as it's becoming clear that investing the time into becoming a VIP is for the best.