zack.boydzack.boyd Posts: 94
    That link doesn't work for me.
  • Options
    MLaletasMLaletas Posts: 226
    It didn't work for me either
  • Options
    pdabrowskipdabrowski Posts: 184
    bano wrote: »

That's a direct link to a message in your gmail mailbox, it won't work for anyone else unfortunately.
  • Options
    John NagyJohn Nagy Posts: 1,734
    If I had to guess what was intended, it was a recent email promo from Electronic House, headlining a "helpful analysis" of how to choose a resi control system, offering the choices as C-TRON, SAVANT, and Control4. And no others discussed.
  • Options
    viningvining Posts: 4,368
    John Nagy wrote: »
    If I had to guess what was intended, it was a recent email promo from Electronic House, headlining a "helpful analysis" of how to choose a resi control system, offering the choices as C-TRON, SAVANT, and Control4. And no others discussed.

And what's used in their homes will work just as well in their businesses. There might be a few applications where C4 wouldn't be a good commercial fit but not many. aMX is becomming a niche market product and that niche is getting smaller every year. Without being diverse that niche could evaporate overnight.
  • Options
    MLaletasMLaletas Posts: 226
    Let's be honest at this point in time how can that be argued? AMX is just not in the resi market anymore, it sucks but it's true, I would have been more surprised if their name was in there.