Home AMX User Forum AMX Control Products
Options

Templates?

I just got an NCITE-813AC and an MD-1002. I'm going to have a super simple control screen. I'd like to be able to volume up/down and mute 4 analog inputs, 2 mic inputs, and 2 hdmi inputs. I'd also like to switch video inputs between vga & hdmi. I'd also like to mute the screen black, and put up a logo. I am hoping to use RPM, but I'm not sure if I will get access to it. Does anyone have a template for TPDesign5 I could start off of?

Comments

• Options
    HARMAN_RobHARMAN_Rob Posts: 230
    edited January 2021

There are example touch panel files available on AMX.com:

https://www.amx.com/en-US/support_downloads

Select View by Download Type in the left-most column, and then scroll down to Touch Panel Files in the middle column. The touch panel files available to download will appear in the right-most column.

It may not be exactly what you're looking for but there are a bunch of good touch panel elements and graphics in there to grab from.

• Options
    caseycasey Posts: 3

Awesome, thanks Rob! I got them downloaded and there is some cool stuff!

• Options

Hey Rob,

Is this still available? I didn't find any files under this section.

"Select View by Download Type in the left-most column, and then scroll down to Touch Panel Files in the middle column. The touch panel files available to download will appear in the right-most column."

Thanks in advance.

• Options
    HARMAN_RobHARMAN_Rob Posts: 230
    edited January 2022

@Kanagaraj they seem to have shuffled the Downloads around, and you're better off selecting View by Product and selecting your touch panel model number. Try MXT/MXD models in addition to the current MT/MD models; there are some templates that remain on the older panels' product pages.