Home AMX User Forum NetLinx Studio

@CPG will not work

Has anyone else had a problem getting @CPG to close your popup groups. This command will not work for me AT ALL. I even tried it without the @. The popups are grouped into a Control folder for all of my source popup pages. I'm triggering the popups through TPD4. When the user presses a button I want any open popups within that group to close. From the history file it's pretty self explainatory but it just not working. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Use the "'@PPK-<pop-up page name>'" command.

This command works in the same way as the 'Clear Group' command in TPDesign4.
  • yuriyuri Posts: 861
    popups in one group are mutually exclusive, so no need to close them manually :)
  • JustinCJustinC Posts: 74
    undrtkr wrote:
    Has anyone else had a problem getting @CPG to close your popup groups. This command will not work for me AT ALL. I even tried it without the @. The popups are grouped into a Control folder for all of my source popup pages. I'm triggering the popups through TPD4. When the user presses a button I want any open popups within that group to close. From the history file it's pretty self explainatory but it just not working. Any help would be appreciated.

This command does not clear popup pages in a group, it allows you to remove all the pages associated with the popup group. So if you have 4 pages in the group "Control" calling this command will clear all the pages from the group "Control"
  • DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    You can also just close one popup that belongs to the group, whether it is displayed or not, and the entire group will close.
  • undrtkrundrtkr Posts: 35
    JustinC wrote:
    This command does not clear popup pages in a group, it allows you to remove all the pages associated with the popup group. So if you have 4 pages in the group "Control" calling this command will clear all the pages from the group "Control"

Well then, that's probably why it didn't work. That also explains why each time I pressed a source the group would be mutually exclusive but when the CPG command was sent it was no longer the case. Thanks for clearing that mess up for me. :)