Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware Endeleo Media Distribution

Welcome to Endeleo

Endeleo - pronounced n-duh-lay-o

Visitec had represented this product for over a year before today's press release.

http://www.amx.com/newsroom/pressrelease-file.asp?release=2006.11.1.a

I am certain you will all find the products interesting and useful.

Comments

• yuriyuri Posts: 861
    I'm wondering what this would mean for the AMX product range? Are we gonna see a new type of product range, like the MAX series, or is it gonna integreta into existing products?
  • From the Press Release
    yuri wrote:
    I'm wondering what this would mean for the AMX product range? Are we gonna see a new type of product range, like the MAX series, or is it gonna integreta into existing products?
    AMX has formed a new group called the Endeleo Group which will focus on market development and product development of the products. The product family will be branded Endeleo and all individual product models will maintain their original model names.
  • Endeleo Media Distribution Products

The Endeleo product line can be found on the AMX Website at www.amx.com/products/categoryEndeleo.asp.
  • Thanks for the link Suzanne and welcome Endeleo. :)
  • I've seen the Endeleo product at the Visitec shows and it has to be the coolest product that I have never found a use for. Or Maybe I should say the coolest product that I have never been able to spec into a system.

I have been wishing that I could find a project to use spec their equipment just so I could play with it. It is a nice product.