Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion
Options

Master IP

Hi, Is it possible to change master ip/Url of a tp from a netlinks controller?

if yes what is the command? pls post.

Comments

• Options
    vincenvincen Posts: 526
    Yep for sure, you just need to do a telnet to ip of Modero panel and issue commands "set connection" or "set ip" to setup connection mode of panel, or network configuration of panel, and then type "reboot" in panel to apply new settings ;)

Hope it helps

Vinc
  • Options
    yuriyuri Posts: 861
    in other words, there is no "real" solution for this :p
  • Options
    Okay - I'll bite. :) What's not real about opening a telnet connection and doing that from within code? Just 'cos it's not a "SEND_COMMAND"?

- Chip

yuri wrote:
  • Options
    vincenvincen Posts: 526
    yuri wrote:

Well just as Chip told previously it's not a big deal to do with IP_CLIENT_OPEN, but why do you want to be able to change IP of modero panel from a master ?

Vince
  • Options
    yuriyuri Posts: 861
    vincen wrote:
    Well just as Chip told previously it's not a big deal to do with IP_CLIENT_OPEN, but why do you want to be able to change IP of modero panel from a master ?

Vince

i have absolutly NO clue :p
  • Options
    DHawthorneDHawthorne Posts: 4,584
    Chip Moody wrote:
    Okay - I'll bite. :) What's not real about opening a telnet connection and doing that from within code? Just 'cos it's not a "SEND_COMMAND"?

- Chip
    That would be the answer all right, there is nothing stopping you from opening a Telnet connection in your code to do the job. It's no different than connecting to any other IP device in the end. There is no native function to do the job, but that is just how it goes, and why they pay us the big bucks <cough> to write the code to fill in the gaps.