Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Hardware
Options

Nxc-vol4 Problem

I don know if somebody could help me with volume control card
I?ve connected netlinx module to NI-2000 and in netlinx online tree automatically appears
"32001 - NXC-Vol4 download"
well I suppose that in my source code i have to write
dvVolume1=32001:1:0
dvVolume2=32001:2:0
I save, compile and send to Master
Then when I refresh online tree appears
"32002 - NXC-Vol4 download", it ?ve changed
why?

Comments

• Options
    vincenvincen Posts: 526
    It's normal behaviour of netlinx control cards when they are brand new ;) They are setup with dynamic adress so adress of card can change at each boot of system.

First thing you have to do is setup a fixed adress in range of 1-31999, you can do that in NetLinx Studio through Device Adressing menu ;)

Then you'll be able to adress your card in program with a fixed adress and it should work better :D

Vinc
  • Options
    Go to Diagnostics and Device Addressing at the bottom:

Enter the Device and System numbers that you want to assign to the device in the (Change to Device) Device and System text boxes.

Note: The Destination System number must be a System that is defined in the URL List dialog.

Enter the Device and System numbers that you want to assign to the device in the (Change to Device) Device and System text boxes.

Click the Start Identify Mode button to place the named System in ID Mode. The text box below this button displays a Waiting?Press Cancel to Quit message. The Start Identify Mode button changes to Cancel Identify Mode (click to cancel ID Mode).

Press the ID button on the back of the NetModuleShell.
  • Options
    Thank?s

Thank?s for your help.