Home AMX User Forum AMX General Discussion

GS-Flash Interface Starter Files v.1.0

Attached are all the files for the GSFlash interface to control a Netlinx NI-3000 master.
These files are only to get you started and that's only if you KNOW the Flash application (7.2 or higher).

This is by no means a replacement for a real AMX touchpanel, but it is cool to use your cell phone to control/view your AMX system. From the road it's great for turning up the heat before you get home, arming and/or disarming the security system or letting someone in from a door release.

Post any changes, ideas and/or interfaces, as I'd love to see them.

File size 1.6megs
clikck here to download

Comments

• funkfunk Posts: 18
    Thanks so much!!!
    I will go to work with it and keep you updated about any progress I make.
  • Unburyed

Hi Gary
    The link seems to be dead. Is this still available and still willing to share?
    I realize it's quite a while, but I have approached (and got some results) this solution just recently. And not with AMX... right! But it beacames that much more interresting finding out there would be a workarund to (maybe) bridge the gap and do some work only once for whatever the case might be.
    You know what I mean... develop a generic template interface ready to mould over whatever the sales dept might sell.
  • GSLogicGSLogic Posts: 562
    Hi Gary
    The link seems to be dead. Is this still available and still willing to share?
    I realize it's quite a while, but I have approached (and got some results) this solution just recently. And not with AMX... right! But it beacames that much more interresting finding out there would be a workarund to (maybe) bridge the gap and do some work only once for whatever the case might be.
    You know what I mean... develop a generic template interface ready to mould over whatever the sales dept might sell.

I reset the link to the file.
    It took me a few moments to remember what was going on with the code. You have to know Flash to try to get this to work, but once connected it work fine. I never finished it as a module for sale because it was to complicated to get started and never had the time to refine it.
    Please email me any changes, and/or interfaces - good luck!

File size 1.5megs
    clikck here to download
  • Sorry Gary. Still no luck with that link... Thanks!
  • GSLogicGSLogic Posts: 562
    Sorry Gary. Still no luck with that link... Thanks!
    Now it's lnked, sorry about that!
  • Thanks Gary. I will keep you posted with any (fingers crossed) progress.
  • jimmywjimmyw Posts: 112
    can you repost this? the link seems to be dead again, or does anyone have a copy?