Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads AMX Applications and Solutions VisualArchitect

Using my own panel

How do I make my own TPD4 panel compatible with VA? Where are the rules for doing whatever preparation needs to happen? Do I just need to make it compliant with G4 panel builder, or...?

Comments

• flcusatflcusat Posts: 309
    Tryll wrote:
    How do I make my own TPD4 panel compatible with VA? Where are the rules for doing whatever preparation needs to happen? Do I just need to make it compliant with G4 panel builder, or...?

I will swear that I saw a document at AMX web site that explained what to do to accomplish this. I looked for this document last night for about an hour and I wasn't able to find it?
  • TPD4 Template Guide for VisualArchitect

This document is in review and will be made available soon. As the effort is non-trivial, it will only be made available to dealers and developers by request and distributed through AMX Technical Support. Please check back in a few weeks to obtain this document.
    Doug Hall
    VisualArchitect Product Manager
  • flcusatflcusat Posts: 309
    Doug Hall wrote:
    This document is in review and will be made available soon. As the effort is non-trivial, it will only be made available to dealers and developers by request and distributed through AMX Technical Support. Please check back in a few weeks to obtain this document.
    Doug Hall
    VisualArchitect Product Manager

Is this document available yet?