Home AMX User Forum AMXForums Archive Threads Residential Forum

Baby Monitor

does anybody know of an ip/rs232 baby monitor?

Comments

• viningvining Posts: 4,368
    The "i" series moderos have a monitor capabilty w/ the intercom. Then throw in a camera.
  • yuriyuri Posts: 861
    get a PLK-DMS with intercom functionality :)
  • Yuri,

Have you used the PLK-DMS with Netlinx. If so, could you please share a piece of your code. I have 4 PLK-DMS at home with a MIC HUB, but haven't been able to implement the Intercoming yet. I tried DesignXpress, but the code is crazy and requires inumerous include files.

I appreciate any help.

Ricardo
  • glr-ftiglr-fti Posts: 286
    Just download the DMS-IMSmod from AMX downloads and follow the instructions. It is really quite painless.

Here is a sample that I use from a Landmark conversion using DMS', a Mic Hub, and an AS16. Obviously a lot of var defs are missing but I'm sure you get the idea.
  • yuriyuri Posts: 861
    Yuri,

Have you used the PLK-DMS with Netlinx. If so, could you please share a piece of your code. I have 4 PLK-DMS at home with a MIC HUB, but haven't been able to implement the Intercoming yet. I tried DesignXpress, but the code is crazy and requires inumerous include files.

I appreciate any help.

Ricardo

the mic hub merely seperates the audio from the PLK-DMS ICSNet line. Use another switcher to route the audio to various sources.